An official army family and MWR Site

Partner Abuse Protective Order Filing

Did you know you can file your Civil Domestic Violence Protective Order (50b) without going to the courthouse? Partner Abuse Protective Order Filing is now available at the Soldier Support Center, 3rd Floor, Monday through Friday.

If you are in a domestic abuse crisis situation and need assistance, ACS can help E-File your DVPO quickly, no appointment necessary! Call (910) 396-5521 for more information.

This service is available to all Service members, their Families and retirees (military ID cardholders).

Victim Advocacy Program

Other News

2024 Summer Reading Program
Sunday Family Discounts
National Burger Month
Graduating Seniors Bowling Special
50/50 Bowling
CYS Summer Camp Registration